Mosman Art Gallery's exhibition program is derived from local, national and international sources and covers the visual arts, craft and design, including historical and contemporary themes and subjects.
Exhibitions are accompanied by a program of gallery talks, seminars, events, and formal lectures for general visitors, students and arts professionals.
What's On: Winter 2021
You can download a pdf of this publication here:
10am to 4pm daily.
Closed on public holidays.
How to get here
Getting to Mosman Art Gallery is easy by public transport with either a bus to Spit Junction or a ferry to Mosman Wharf.
The Gallery is a 5 minute walk from Spit Junction. For trip planner and timetables visit www.transportnsw.info or call 131 500.
Street parking and parking stations are available on Vista St and in Bridgepoint Shopping Centre.
- Two dedicated parking spaces for people with disabilities at the side of the Gallery and Community Centre (corner Vista Street and Art Gallery Way)
- Permanent ramp at the front of the Gallery leading directly to Gallery Foyer
- Lifts to all exhibition spaces
- One wheelchair available on request
- Wheelchair accessible toilet (ground floor)
Banner image: Tracey Moffatt, Body Remembers, installation view, Mosman Art Gallery, 2019. Photo by Tim Connolly