Mosman Art Gallery is the 'home of Australian art and innovation'. The exhibition program is derived from local, national and international sources and covers the visual arts, craft and design, including historical and contemporary themes and subjects. See what's on for upcoming events and exhibitions.
Exhibitions are accompanied by a program of gallery talks, seminars, events, and formal lectures for general visitors, students and arts professionals.
If you would like to visit the Gallery as a group, guided tours are available.
Festive Season Gallery Opening Hours
Friday 14 December 10.00am – 3.00pm
Monday 24 December 10.00am – 3.00pm
Tuesday 25 December, Christmas Day CLOSED
Wednesday 26 December, Boxing Day CLOSED
Thursday 27 December 10.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 28 December 10.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday 29 December 10.00am - 5.00pm
Sunday 30 December 10.00am - 5.00pm
Monday 31 December 10.00am - 3.00pm
Tuesday 1 January 2019 New Years Day CLOSED
Wednesday 2 January Normal Hours Resume
How to get here
Getting to Mosman Art Gallery is easy by public transport with either a bus to Spit Junction or a ferry to Mosman Wharf.
The Gallery is a 5 minute walk from Spit Junction. For trip planner and timetables visit www.transportnsw.info or call 131 500.
Street parking and parking stations are available on Vista St and in Bridgepoint Shopping Centre.
- Two dedicated parking spaces for people with disabilities at the side of the Gallery and Community Centre (corner Vista Street and Art Gallery Way)
- Permanent ramp at the front of the Gallery leading directly to Gallery Foyer
- Lifts to all exhibition spaces
- One wheelchair available on request
- Wheelchair accessible toilet (ground floor)